Westhill Central School District - Board of Education
Members of the Board of Education
- Mrs. Lisa O'Reilly, President
- Mrs. Roseanne Scrimale, Vice President
- Mr. James Wickersham, Member
- Mr. Andrew Starowicz, Member
- Mr. Patrick Cassidy, Member
- All students and staff members of the Westhill Central School District will learn in a safe school community through the collaboration and mutual respect of the social, emotional, and physical safety of the school community.
- All students of the Westhill Central School District will learn in a supportive district culture and climate that fosters a love of learning while providing innovative educational opportunities in programs that inspire creative, self-motivated, confident, and resilient learners who take pride in their work.
- All students of the Westhill Central School District will experience a standards-based, comprehensive educational program that is meaningful, collaborative, and purposeful, designed to promote persistent, curious, and self-disciplined learners.
- All students of the Westhill Central School District shall be engaged in inquiry-based instructional practice that encourages collaboration, risk-taking, and critical thinking with demonstrated evidence.
Recorded Board Meetings:
Public Forum 8/18/20
Public Forum 8/13/20