WESTHILL CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES
- School coaches and teams can make facility use requests on our application ML Schedules by following the steps below
facility requests are to be completed online. The first step is to create a user account in ML Schedules. You can do this by clicking on the link to ML Schedules located after Step 2 [HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW]. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. When you receive an e-mail confirmation that your account has been approved, you may log into ML Schedules and begin to submit facility use requests.
Creating an account
Submitting a Facility Use Request
Once your account has been created and registered, you can click on the link under Step 2 which will bring you to the login screen for ML Schedules for Westhill.
Link: ML Schedules User Guide
- Log in using your account information
- Choose the request by one of the four categories [by specific time and date, by specific space, as a recurring event, multiple spaces]
- Complete all information fields and submit
- ALL requests for Use of Facilities must be made online using ML Schedules at least TWO WEEKS prior to the intended date of use. If space is not available, or the requested date is more than 60 days out or within 14 days of event, ML Schedules will not allow the request to be completed.
- Please DO NOT consider your event approved until you receive an automated e-mail from ML Schedules indicating that your request was approved.