We are excited to announce we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com). |
FamilyID is a secure registration platform which provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs. This program is replacing the current paper process. You will no longer need to submit paper work to the nurse or athletic office. Everything will be completed online.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: You must give the school nurse a copy of your child’s current physical or attach/upload a copy, located under the PARTICIPANT INFORMATION of the online registration page. If not uploaded, all physicals must be dropped off at the nurse’s office. After school ends in June, the physical should be dropped off at the Main Office of the school that your child will attend in the Fall. DO NOT MAIL THE PHYSICAL TO THE NURSE & DO NOT DROP PHYSICALS OFF TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
- Primary care physicians information
You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration in your 'Registration' tab. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word PROGRAMS.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necesary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don't see the email, check your email filters (sp
- Click on the link in your activation email. This will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking "Find Programs" in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with you registration, PLEASE call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center athttps://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
IMPORTANT FOR THE PROCESS TO WORK
ONLY Parents/Guardians Can Sign Off Electronically on the Agreements
Note: If a Student Athlete electronically signs off on these agreements he/she will NOT be cleared and could prevent them from starting on time
- Athletic Code of Conduct/Awareness of Risk
- Sports Participation Health History Update
- Concussion Information Acknowledgement
- Authorization for Treatment of Minors/Emergency Contact Information
**Please be sure to only complete 1 registration per athlete. If you need to make changes to the registration please be sure to EDIT the existing one and DO NOT create a new one **